Re: computer being slamed

From: "Jason" <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Fine, then what are we supposed to do about it? Not to be rude but no
| one cares how many blocked attempts you're getting? We could always do
| the you show us your log and we'll show you our thing? :)
|
| Jason

Exactly !

I use a NAT Router and it sees such activity and I am NOT bothered by it not software on my
PC constantly annoying me with Pop-Ups of events I don't need to know about.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Whose uglier Yoko or Camilla?
    ... "Who cares?", fit the bill? ... If you should create a post in one forum, and later realize it would be more appropriate in another forum, please delete the original before posting it again. ... I don't tell my cat it's rude to lick his ass...so you may not be far enough up the chain to "know" rude. ... Hell Michael, I just hit reply and try not to top post. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: COOD1197
    ... Not sure what part is bring rude, these are clear-cut facts. ... If you had read other posts you would have caught on that the error doesn't ... move on and hope some other user cares enough about ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Firearms Expert Joe Biden Sez: "Assault Rifles Hard To Aim"
    ... That was rather rude of you. ... You weren't even able to find my response. ... I'll repeat it, just for ... Anyway, who cares? ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: service pack 2 wont download
    ... Who cares. ... Its only rude to insecure people looking to comment on everything. ... If you dont like it then dont read it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Trace Elliot
    ... VERFUGBAR". ...  Sounds rude, to me. ... not that it matters or anyone cares, but i just wanna see if i can get ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)