Re: Email a copy of responses
- From: "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:49:15 -0400
Mike Fields <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@xxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
gmvoeth <gmvoeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
Just a suggestion to microsoft.
It would be nice if you added the ability to email entire
topic/thread and all its responses in text only form. Put a button
right next to the print button on the original posters message.
Hi - you might want to stop using the clunky web interface to these
newsgroups, and try using a newsreader like Outlook Express or Forte
Agent instead. It's a lot easier to do nearly everything there,
including searching, which is always a good idea to do before you
post, as well as mark messages to be watched, and filter based on
replies to your posts. You don't need email replies - that's not
what usenet was designed for.
Usenet was designed ????????? ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Users not able to start the Local Area Connection
- Next by Date: Admin does not see user account, can't get back in user account, HELP!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Email a copy of responses
- Next by thread: Re: User's permission