GP editor question

I think i asked this question, but i don't think ive gotten it fixed yet.

xp pro SP2 installed. Single computer, no domain.
Goal: Prevent any user except one specific administrator from changing any
settings within secpol. Is this possible? if so, how?

  • Re: Secure passwords?
    ... >>passwords for EVER SINGLE COMPUTER in the entire domain? ... I was suggesting that an administrator not use ... >>and he will probably almost never use his account. ... >>attacker can get physical access to a domain controller, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • administrator rights file viewing
    ... administrator on a single computer, ... i have one employee who ... right now has a password as a limited account. ...
  • configuration for single computer development
    ... what settings can be used to make the computer the development is done on as ... The developer also has to debug. ... Is there a recommended setup for developing on a single computer? ...
  • Re: system administrator?
    ... I also am only user on single computer. ... > when i click on internet explorer, windows, aim, it says: ... > administrator. ... no clue. ...