Re: Windows XP Pro Login Problem

Jim A. wrote:
I am transferring my work laptop to my wife and while using the Network
Wizard in My Computer Properties I changed the option from the work computer
on a domain to home computer. When I restarted it asked me to Ctrl-Alt-Del
to login and my password no longer works and I can't get into the computer to
change the network option back.

Any ideas how login now?

Go to http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ and download the boot
disk, this will enable you to reset any system password on an NT class
operating system.

  • Re: NoMachine setup
    ... Did you install the NXserver on your home computer. ... In the Client computer at Work in the login window you'll have; ... that Client Window on your work Computer is "Configured" ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: NoMachine setup
    ... Did you install the NXserver on your home computer. ... The only username you haveto use is the username and password from your ... In the Client computer at Work in the login window you'll have; ... that Client Window on your work Computer is "Configured" ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Cant connect to PC C drive over VPN
    ... try entering the domain before your user name ... VPN connection, then I have a link to my hard drive, but as of lately ... How I can find out what password or login is the correct ... The work computer is on and logged in. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant connect to PC C drive over VPN
    ... alice wrote: ... VPN connection, then I have a link to my hard drive, but as of lately ... How I can find out what password or login is the correct ... The work computer is on and logged in. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Eliminate Need for Login
    ... Jupiter Jones [MVP] ... >I have a home computer that completely crashed and wouldn't reboot back up, ... >login screen and I have to click on my name. ...