Re: Help with mailer-daemon question

Thank you for your reply. I have run NAV, Ad-Aware, and Spybot and my
computer is, I hope, "clean."
Is there anything else I can do? Maybe contact all of my correspondents and
ask them to check their "Sent Mail" folders?
Is there a way to "track down" the miscreant?
"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Delete the email message(s). Apparently, someone who
had your email address stored in their Address Book
became infected with a virus or worm.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP