Help with mailer-daemon question

In the last two days I have received six mailer-daemon e mails informing me
that I sent an infected attachment to a friend at AOL and that it was being
returned to me. This person is in my OE Address Book, but I have not
communicated with her for a very long time.
What does this mean and what can or should I do about it?

  • Re: strange AOL conversions
    ... Paul Robinson wrote: ... > My friend has a new laptop, and connects to the Internet through AOL. ... Tell your friend to follow the following instructions exactly. ...
  • Organizer problem
    ... I apologise for crossposting this but AOL did not provide an answer - ... I've been trying to help a friend without much success. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Comparing these 6 ISPs....comments please?
    ... Your friend's friend is partly subsidizing the usage of people with ... IMO, thinking about the business model, AOL must remain unlimited. ... the business was limited it would be like a supermarket selling large ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Windows XP for Home
    ... Since she's still using AOL, ... >> Michael Solomon MS-MVP ... >> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)