update problem continues
- From: "jg" <junk@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:16:59 -0700
cant update even manually by KB
I got in the setupapi.log:
[2006/02/16 19:30:06 1684.2]
#-198 Command line processed: "E:\tmp\z\913446\update\update.exe"
#E361 An unsigned or incorrectly signed file
"e:\tmp\z\913446\update\KB913446.cat" will be installed (Policy=Ignore).
Error 1722: The RPC server is unavailable.
what causes "The RPC server is unavailable." how to fix that?
the service for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is started and is automatic
I even make sure Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator is started.
this does not require net bios helper, or does it?
- Prev by Date: update problem continues
- Next by Date: Re: Sharing folders that everybody can read ?
- Previous by thread: networking
- Next by thread: Re: Run Internet Explorer with dial-up connection