what is so special today at Microsfot - there seem to be only 1 support person at the newgroup

What is so special today at Microsoft that I saw among the private
newsgroups only 1 person answering posts. Majority of posts in the private
newsgroup went unanswered today.

Did I go into the wrong server? I re-registered and changed the account
password

  • Re: OE 6 background sound
    ... The OE stationery groups have migrated to a microsoft hosted private news ... The private server can be accessed using the following settings in a new ... posting of messages larger than 100 KB to pubic newsgroups. ... > larger wavs, short wavs 125kbs or smaller but not bigger. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: !_Re: Why not top posting?
    ... and I access it from USENET. ... >>> newsgroups require you to access them directly from their NNTP server. ... This is a private newserver, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Suggestions for stopping the rot
    ... I think the point was 'private servers', ... Newsgroups are run on private servers, ... exist outside the hierarchy and are unshamedly treated as private property. ...
    (uk.net.news.config)
  • Re: Service Pack 2 update
    ... The "private login info" is actually public. ... participate in the Preview Program newsgroups. ... >> great article showing all the major changes in Windows XP SP2 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)