Re: Security Center Not Running

95631C8B-8013-48FC-B199-D68751190986@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
TBIRD7777 <TBIRD7777@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I run Windows Security Center I get this message:

"The Security Center Center is not Available" It has been
stopped or turned off. Please close the Security Center and
"START THE SECURITY CENTER SERVICE"

But it does not tell you how????????????????????

How do start the Security Center Service????????????????

Go to Start -> Run and enter Services.msc in the Open box.
Click OK.
In the list of services, scroll down to "Security Center".
Right click on that line and make sure the service is started
and that the startup type is set to Automatic.

Good luck

Nepatsfan

  • Re: Secure file and folder permissions
    ... Good luck keeping your PC secure. ... Nepatsfan ... > other suggestions or resources with regard to XP security, ...
  • Re: What is the best way to handle old browser versions?
    ... I've always had better luck ... presenting my case to decision makers when I could attach a dollar value to ... Search for Netscape 4.77 Security - take the first few dozen links> and create a presentation showing the danger your customer is exposing> 20,000 users to. ...
  • Re: Disable shift key
    ... > because the shared-level security (database password) will not prevent ... >> I tried Joan Wild's method without any luck. ... > joined to a workgroup other than the workgroup used to secure the database, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • RE: Security Exception when deploying a VB.NET 2003 solution.
    ... Microsoft .NET security errors upon trying to start the Executable. ... Run in a command prompt, ... But no luck there ... There is an .SNK file in the development folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Security Exception when deploying a VB.NET 2003 solution.
    ... Microsoft .NET security errors upon trying to start the Executable. ... documentation and trying different things in the Configuration tools. ... Run in a command prompt, ... But no luck there ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)