Re: unable to install KB913446

Try here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7bb21d74-c37b-472b-bb10-71d4680680a7&DisplayLang=en

"Abbott" <Abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:16587F2E-1B39-400D-ACFE-A05A3404FDFA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same problem, but not getting any error code, just says failed
install. I cannot find anything in the knowledge base. One of the post
says
to manually install it, but I can't even find the page to manually
install.

"Davesworld05" wrote:

I received a failure while trying to install KB913446. Error Code:
0x80242006.

Since this is a critical update, is there a workaround?

Thanks,
David

  • Re: Asus V9250 magic graphics driver - cant see adaptor in Contro
    ... Key thing is if i manually install the inf file in device manager-> ... Regards ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • RE: .net framework 1.1 sp1 crash
    ... I think we can try the following steps to manually install it ... Let¡¯s delete as many files as possible in the Temp folder. ... can extract the file attached and import the .REG file into the registry by ...
  • RE: Panasonic KX-P1180 printing problems
    ... >> manually install. ... >> to install properly. ... reboot your PC for the drivers to install. ... >>> The self testing on the printer tests ok. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: File or directory could not be created?
    ... Here is an update on my end: I tried to manually install KB941568 and ... Search for clues in the install logs that those updates create. ... BTW are any network drives attached? ... "Sherry" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)