Re: unable to install KB913446

Try here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7bb21d74-c37b-472b-bb10-71d4680680a7&DisplayLang=en

"Abbott" <Abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:16587F2E-1B39-400D-ACFE-A05A3404FDFA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same problem, but not getting any error code, just says failed
install. I cannot find anything in the knowledge base. One of the post
says
to manually install it, but I can't even find the page to manually
install.

"Davesworld05" wrote:

I received a failure while trying to install KB913446. Error Code:
0x80242006.

Since this is a critical update, is there a workaround?

Thanks,
David

  • Re: Asus V9250 magic graphics driver - cant see adaptor in Contro
    ... Key thing is if i manually install the inf file in device manager-> ... Regards ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • RE: .net framework 1.1 sp1 crash
    ... I think we can try the following steps to manually install it ... Letí»s delete as many files as possible in the Temp folder. ... can extract the file attached and import the .REG file into the registry by ...
  • RE: Panasonic KX-P1180 printing problems
    ... >> manually install. ... >> to install properly. ... reboot your PC for the drivers to install. ... >>> The self testing on the printer tests ok. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: File or directory could not be created?
    ... Here is an update on my end: I tried to manually install KB941568 and ... Search for clues in the install logs that those updates create. ... BTW are any network drives attached? ... "Sherry" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)