Re: How to create an Account that cannot have anything installed ?

Try this:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7256d456-e3da-42ea-857d-92b716077a84&DisplayLang=en

regards.

"bestofcomputer" <bestofcomputer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:07F2716E-61A9-4811-B413-05E2D4F7C20F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to create an account of a user who will be unable to install anything,
either by himself, or as an automatic script or else coming from internet
or
mail or cd-roms ?
I dont think a Limited Account is enough for that.
It might be necessary to configure the user Policy.
But how ? What to do ?
Thanks.
Frederic Laroche.

  • Re: (OT) Welcome back the Newspaper boy
    ... I dont understand this young generation, and in many ways, I dont want ... I still remember the early days of the internet, ... to geocities and made a simple website to share about themselves or ... I dont let anyone put myself on FB as far as photos or personal stuff. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: IP Masking
    ... malicious users can be broken down into 2 groups. ... the group that know what they are doing and the group that dont. ... >>educate, they look at you like you are crazy. ... > realised I had Internet access, a wry smile would form on their face, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: ISPs blocking SMTP connections from dynamic IP address space
    ... Its a simple task to configure your mailserver to ... >>use your ISP's smtp as smarthost and relay all outgoing email trough ... locked down Internet that will spell its demise. ... dont you? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: (OT) Welcome back the Newspaper boy
    ... I dont understand this young generation, and in many ways, I dont want ... I still remember the early days of the internet, ... to geocities and made a simple website to share about themselves or ... We have a 19 year old kid we use as a wire pulling monkey and he grew up with computers but is very ignorant of the inner ...
    (alt.home.repair)