Symantec: Which should come first... the chicken or the egg...

I want to install Norton Internet Security 2006. I also want to install
Norton Systemworks 2006.
Which one should I install first?
Who can help me with this question?
I have spent a great deal of time on the Symantec site and found NO
answer to this question. I think I've the sequence right except the the
question above.
1. Uninstall Go back (v 3.60.211), NIS 2005 and then NSW 2004.
2. Check to see if Registry still shows entry for Go Back. If so,
delete it.
3. Then Install, if I can find out the answer above.

Thank you.

Mike B
perstare@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: "Antivirus" software gone bad! (Symantec)
    ... install it, it said it was going to install Norton Internet Security ... It insists that I provide the password to the "Supervisor" login. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: "Antivirus" software gone bad! (Symantec)
    ... install it, it said it was going to install Norton Internet Security ... It insists that I provide the password to the "Supervisor" login. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • WMI is corrupt following SP1 installation
    ... A computer belonging to a student of mine has been ... trying to install Norton Internet Security 2004 (it ... of service by the worm). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
  • WMI is corrupt following SP1 installation
    ... A computer belonging to a student of mine has been ... trying to install Norton Internet Security 2004 (it ... of service by the worm). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
  • Installing Internet Explorer 6 Installation Problem
    ... I downloaded Internet Explorer 6 from the Moicrosoft Website. ... to Install it it went through the process but I got an error message at the ... end "Set Up was unable to install all the components". ... I tried to install Norton Internet Security 2005 but ...