Xp Home Key On Xp Pro

Hi

Can I use a XP home key on a XP pro installation ?

I originally have xp home installed (which has a legal key) but I
needed to install xp pro to get a network configured.

the xp pro key I used was a corporate key that is banned by micro$oft.

can I replace the banned key with the legal xp home key without
breaking xp pro ?

--
coleas
coleas's Profile: http://www.windowsforum.com/member.php?userid=100

  • Re: Win XP Key
    ... you most likely have a pirated Windows XP Pro. ... > This may or may not work depending on the installation options used. ... >> new and legal key. ...
  • Re: XP Home to XP pro ?
    ... not eligible for that support anyway. ... XP Home installation if you have enough memory on the box. ... the copy of XP Pro you just got into a virtual machine under Virtual PC ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP Home to XP pro ?
    ... I think you can do what you want to do without disturbing your XP Home installation if you have enough memory on the box. ... You can install the copy of XP Pro you just got into a virtual machine under Virtual PC 2007. ... You could do the things you need XP Pro for and then just close the XP Pro virtual machine when you don't need it. ... ...as mentioned earlier in this thread, I want to set up XPs' "Remote Desktop," to help out a few people with basic tasks, I'm now coming to realise that I will have to install afresh due to having bought OEM XP Pro :-) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Une bonne chose
    ... et un contrat d'apprentissage en montage, installation et bobinage. ... pro), mais les electricien (comme les plombier et d'autre corp de metier, son de ...
    (soc.culture.belgium)
  • Re: WinXP - Private SSL certificate cannot install?
    ... Next the Adminsamples in XP Pro is ... > Have removed and re-installed the certificate and also> replaced with another certificate without improvement. ... I> uninstalled and re-installed IIS hoping that it was a> faulty installation, but the directory is still missing. ...