Re: Security Center unavailable

Alright wrote:

Hi all,

In the Security Centre, I am now getting a message saying that the
Security Center is unavailable and I should close it and reopen or
restarts windows. Now I have tried doing that, but no change. I can
still turn my firewall on and off, but get no message in the blue bar
at the bottom of the screen. I am on XP SP2 and recently installed
Norton Anti-Virus 2006, could this be a reason why?

When you installed NAV 2006, it gave you the option of using NAV's
security alert system instead of XP's Security Center. You said "yes".
Don't worry about this.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers