Re: Domain Group Policies not pushing to the workstation
- From: "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:03:12 -0500
Rob D. <RobD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
I'm trying to resrict users in a domain from using command prompt. I'm
applying group policies at the domain level in Active Directory and
following steps properly. When the users logs on to the domain, they
don't get the policies and they are still able to use the command
prompt. What do you suppose the problem is? Please advise. Thanks.
Event logs on the clients indcate errors?
Have you tried running rsop.msc on these machines?
gpupdate /force ?
- Prev by Date: Re: No Internet Access for Laptop
- Next by Date: Re: hiding a user from appearing in user accounts
- Previous by thread: Re: Remotely change local group policy
- Next by thread: Re: Security Center unavailable