Re: Network Connection Not Accessible After Particular Time Period

Kamlakar Bhujbal wrote:

I am Facing one problem for my Notebook on which OS installed is
Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2.
I can log in to my company domain but after particular time I get
disconnected from doamin network & can not access other network PC &
share folders.
Also Others can not access my PC.

Go to Device Manager from the System applet in Control Panel. Expand the
network adapters category and find your network adapter. Double-click
it to get its Properties. Click on the Power Management tab and uncheck
"Allow Windows to turn off this device when not in use".

Elephant Boy Computers
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User