Re: Network Connection Not Accessible After Particular Time Period

Kamlakar Bhujbal wrote:

Hi,
I am Facing one problem for my Notebook on which OS installed is
Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2.
I can log in to my company domain but after particular time I get
disconnected from doamin network & can not access other network PC &
share folders.
Also Others can not access my PC.

Go to Device Manager from the System applet in Control Panel. Expand the
network adapters category and find your network adapter. Double-click
it to get its Properties. Click on the Power Management tab and uncheck
"Allow Windows to turn off this device when not in use".

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: wakes automatically from hibernate at midnight
    ... Open your Device Manager, right-click on your Network Adapter and ... Troubleshooting Standby & Hibernate Issues in Windows XP ... According to IBM, I have the latest bios and don't need any other updates. ...
  • Re: Network Connection Not Accessible After Particular Time Period
    ... but not working it is get disconnected aftersome time automatically ... network adapters category and find your network adapter. ... Click on the Power Management tab and uncheck ... "Allow Windows to turn off this device when not in use". ...
  • Windows Mobile Based device - Code 10
    ... In device manager under network adapters it comes up as Windows ... Mobile -based device ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: Security templates and settings in Windows XP
    ... The UID will change each time you bind and unbind the QoS Packet Scheduler from the interface. ... the appropriate binding is created in Network Adapters and given the NetCfgInstanceID for the interface referenced in the PSched parameters. ... Security templates and settings in Windows XP ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Home Networking
    ... I can see why you're not getting much connectivity. ... no network adapters or that your network adapters ... OS= Windows XP Home Edition SP1 ... Firewall= Windows Firewall ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)