Re: Can't open folder in hard disk
- From: "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:31:28 -0700
HOW TO: Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP
Hope this helps. Let us know.
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
burningmysoul <burningmysoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hunted and pecked:
I have in my hard disk a folder which I can't open... in C:\ I have a
folder called "Documents" and everytime I try to open it I receive a
message saying: " C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents is not
accessible. Access is denied. I'm running with full administrative rights
but I still can't open this file. Does anyone know what to do?
- Prev by Date: Re: XP PRO help please
- Next by Date: Re: User Account Disappeared....XP Home
- Previous by thread: XP PRO help please
- Next by thread: Re: Can't open folder in hard disk