http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308421

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:8B9E4CB2-DF33-4782-8176-A4B814465D32@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
burningmysoul <burningmysoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hunted and pecked:
Hi,

I have in my hard disk a folder which I can't open... in C:\ I have a
folder called "Documents" and everytime I try to open it I receive a
message saying: " C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents is not
accessible. Access is denied. I'm running with full administrative rights
but I still can't open this file. Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks.

  • Re: system file checker
    ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... I don't have the I386 folder anywhere ... ServicePackSourcePath and Sourcepath set to me G drive, ...
  • Re: system file checker
    ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... I don't have the I386 folder anywhere but ... ServicePackSourcePath and Sourcepath set to me G drive, ...
  • Re: Cant open folder in hard disk
    ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... burningmysoul hunted and pecked: ... I started the computer in Safe Mode and I followed the steps ... I have in my hard disk a folder which I can't open... ...
  • Re: Web link OK for Desktop but too long for other folders?
    ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... It is now clear that one cannot just shunt files from folder to folder ... Because the path and the file name added up to too many characters. ... Right click a link (Internet Shortcut) and click Properties. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SYSTEM FILE CHECKER
    ... Do not have a folder windows\servicepackfiles\1386. ... "WTC" wrote: ... William Crawford ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ...