Re: Accessing Systems w/Administrator and blank password
- From: Bruce Chambers <bchambers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:27:45 -0700
I have a set of 3 systems which I use for testing that are connect to a switch but not the internet. I want to use a blank Admin password but then I can't access these devices (shares don't like Admin w/o passwords).
What can I change on the 3 systems to allow the shares to work? Would prefer not to set a password only so I don't forget it.
Use a non-blank password.
Help us help you:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? .... I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! -Patrick Henry
- Prev by Date: Re: Safe to connect to get Windows updates??
- Next by Date: Re: Decent Antivirus Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Accessing Systems w/Administrator and blank password
- Next by thread: Re: Encryption recuperation agent