Re: Wireless Security certificate

You will only see user certificates in IE - not computer certificates. If it
was a user certificate it may have been installed into the computer
container instead of user. You can look at the personal folders via the mmc
snapin for certificates for user and computer to see if you can find the
certificate to verify what store it is in. --- Steve

"Microsoft news" <teskewil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a wireless network setup and am having a problem with certificates
on the client computer. In the local computer certificate store I imported
the trusted root certificate authority certificate (WirelessCA.der). I
then imported the personnal information exchange certificate into the
personnal store (wireless.pfx). When I go into IE tools->Internet
options->content->certificates I see the certificate authority certificate
but not the personnal. Could someone tell me why that pfx file is not
showing up for the individual users?

Thanks,
Bill

  • Re: Active Directory Federation Services
    ... that is associated with their profile and the machine itself has a store. ... Just wanted to let you know that I got the cert problem fixed. ... the user certificate store. ... FSP was looking for certs in the local ...
  • Re: Accessing certificate store from ASP.NET web project
    ... the cert must be in the local computer/personal) store - it will then open ... Have a look at the source code to open the right cert store... ... One of the locations requires a x509 certificate in order ... different user context than my vb.net web project. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: SMS 2003 SP1 Client Install Problem or Policy Retreival Problem?
    ... > Failed to find running shell process ... >> It is possible that the crypto store has somehow been corrupted. ... >>> The MP is setup and thousands of other clients have access. ... >>> Failed to find the certificate in the store, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Issues with SSL on Win CE 5.0
    ... the HKCU certificate store. ... and tell the web server to use it. ... The old cert was in. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)