Re: fservice problem

shaban wrote:
> "Kerry Brown" <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*a*m> wrote in message
>> shaban wrote:
>>> thanks for your time
>>> but note when I cleared check box for all items in start up,
>>> consequently the  probable culprit is cleared .
>>> besides that
>>> I tried to clear every one alone & scanned online with your links in
>>> the previous replay
>>>
>>> http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
>>>
>>> http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm
>>>
>>> the result was 100% completely clean
>>> then  when you replay again please show the details about your
>>> solutions ( in previous message you said  "but didn't cleanup the
>>> registry"  & "You do not want to clear the check box from all items
>>> in msconfig." this statements not clear completely
>>>  when you do that every one and I get the best
>>> I repeat   thanks for you
>>>

>> It sounds like your pc is clean. Your anti-virus program removed the
>> bad file. It did not remove the reference to it in the registry.
>> Using msconfig and taking the tick out of the box beside it is the
>> safest way to do this. You can use regedit to do it but it sounds
>> like your level of experience is quite low. Regedit used improperly
>> can cause your computer to not boot at all or cause programs not to
>> work properly. That is why msconfig was recommended for you.
>>
>> The vast majority of the items you see when using msconfig were put
>> there by programs or devices you have installed. If you take the
>> tick out of all of the boxes your programs and devices may not work
>> properly. Kerry
>>

> "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
> so if you do not sure please do not reply to any one
> I searched in my pc register and found the error
> and I fixed it & and the error message went to hell
> in the next message I will tell you the magic it's very easy and
> simple so every one benefit
> see you later  ( Mr.Kerry)
> by the way when I send a post I put my faith with every
> one reply me
> so some words are not a good choice the last message like ("it sounds
> like your level of experience is quite low!!!!!")
> no problem thanks

I didn't mean to offend you when I said your level of experience was low.
>From your posts it sounded like you were not experienced at repairing
problems with Windows.

Glad you got the problem solved.

Kerry

  • Re: fservice problem
    ... It did not remove the reference to it in the registry. ... > msconfig and taking the tick out of the box beside it is the safest way to ... Regedit used improperly can cause your computer ... and I fixed it & and the error message went to hell ...
  • Re: Application Layer Gateway Service
    ... I ran the regedit and searched for WER9bf4.dir00 but it wasn't found. ... "Terry R." ... I ran the MSCONFIG but could not find the path in the error message in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: fservice problem
    ... You do not want to clear the check box from all items in msconfig. ... >> shaban wrote: ... >> brings up the System Configuration Utility. ... How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP - ...
  • Re: Start/Run/Misconfig = Just brief flashes - Diagnostic Startup???
    ... > According to what you posted msconfig is starting when you boot. ... Start/Run/msconfig or regedit. ... > not do this if you want to retain your restore points for System Restore ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: My XPpro wont boot completely or run any programs
    ... Rachel ... Have you used a Registry cleaning tool lately and which one. ... them said to run msconfig and uncheck bcmwltry from the menu. ... error message concerning bcmwltry.exe but my computer still won't boot. ...