Re: how to track users session in XP

thanks a lot. I just did what you suggested and verified that now
succesfull and unsuccefull attempts are tracked.
now all I need to do is to install a motion-activated webcam...

  • Re: Running a program every day around 8AM
    ... SMS will continue to attempt an install numerous times until it is installed ... successfully or until it reaches max retries. ... will repush and install until it reaches the max retries or gets a succesfull ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Problems when publish a Document
    ... i have a problem with an DLL made with VB6 when i use that in my machine the ... proccess is succesfull, but when i install this DLL in a server w2k with the ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Installing managed Directx on xpe
    ... can anyone give me some hinst on how to install Managed DirectX on xpe? ... I tried several ways but none of them is succesfull. ... I would particularly need to install the 3DX 1.0.2907 distributed in August ... I already tried to install the Aug 2005 runtime (which is said also for XPE) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • installing srv pack 2
    ... received message that install was succesfull yet after restarting if offers ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)