Re: how do i et this virus off my computer

1. What anti virus identified "hacktool.notifier"
answer. I tried norton, it wont even let me delete it.
I tried housecall it told me it was there,but it will not even touch as
stated above.
2. What is the fully qualified name and path to the file(s) found to be
infected with the
"hacktool.notifier"
answer.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SRSHOST.EXE
is infected with the Hacktool.Notifier virus.
Unable to repair this file.
Unable to delete
I tried everything in both posts.

--