Re: Computer don't start help me please

What happens when you try to reboot using the Windows install cd?? If you
never see the option for such then you need to configure your computer's
cmos to boot from the cdrom as first choice in the list of available choices
under boot or startup options. You usually can access cmos by tapping the
delete key on your computer while booting or it should flash a message
saying press whatever key to access computer settings early in the startup
of the computer and before Windows loads. --- Steve

.