Re: Domain group policy problem!!!Help me!!

Okay, Let me try.
Damn..It shows errors: Windows Management Instrumentation doesn't start !
Ok, I run the Services.msc, and try to start this service but failed.:( It
told me that: The dependency service cann't be started.
So , what are the dependency services for WMI? thanks a lot.

.