- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 08:55:21 -0800
> I have a Trojan download in C:\windows\system32\browsela.dll, and
> can't delete it.
> Same applies to w32.looksky.A@mm in local settings somewhere.
> How can I get rid of these things if my antivirusdoesn't?
Since you didn't mention what av you are using, run either Sysclean or
Dave Lipman's Multi-AV:
http://www.ik-cs.com/multi-av.htm - how to use Dave Lipman's Multi-AV
http://www.ik-cs.com/programs/virtools/Multi_AV.exe - Multi-AV download
Continue with general malware removal -
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Re: NEED TO PROTECT MOST OF MY DISCS FROM ACCESS BY OYHER USERS
- Next by Date: Re: making administrator account the DRA in XP Profession
- Previous by thread: Re: Trojan/Browsela/Looksky
- Next by thread: Re: Trojan/Browsela/Looksky