Re: Trojan/Browsela/Looksky

benjammin wrote:

> I have a Trojan download in C:\windows\system32\browsela.dll, and
> can't delete it.
>
> Same applies to w32.looksky.A@mm in local settings somewhere.
>
> How can I get rid of these things if my antivirusdoesn't?

Since you didn't mention what av you are using, run either Sysclean or
Dave Lipman's Multi-AV:

http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#TrendMicros_Sysclean
http://www.ik-cs.com/multi-av.htm - how to use Dave Lipman's Multi-AV
http://www.ik-cs.com/programs/virtools/Multi_AV.exe - Multi-AV download

Continue with general malware removal -

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: Question Multi A/V Tool
    ... Dave: I have run multiple scans with my PC upon the recommendations of the ... folks at thespykiller. ... I attempted to run the Multi-AV removal tool, ... I then went into Event Viewer and found a error message that has to do with ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: ms32.sys
    ... | A quick Google for "ms32.sys" shows that it is a trojan downloader. ... | You might want to run Dave Lipman's Multi-AV: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Download.Trojan Cant delete files
    ... > directions to restart and manually delete them, ... Start by scanning with either Sysclean or Dave Lipman's Multi-AV. ... Then make sure your NAV is a current version, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: internet explorer 6 wont shut down
    ... Start by scanning with either Sysclean or Dave Lipman's Multi-AV: ... and do a thorough scan in Safe Mode. ...
  • Re: Control+Alt+Delete
    ... or Dave Lipman's Multi-AV. ... The links for Sysclean and Multi-AV are ... Elephant Boy link above. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)