Cannot enable software DEP for all programs - why?
- From: "RobR" <robert.reeve@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Jan 2006 00:49:44 -0800
I am attempting to enable the software DEP for all programs and
services, using the instructions provided by the MS KB atricle. Win XP
Pro, sp2, fully patched. When I close the dialog after clicking the
radio button to "turn on DEP for all programs", I get the reboot your
computer warning. I reboot, since the computer does not force a
reboot. When I bring up the DEP tab again, DEP for all programs is not
selected. I can't turn it on. Looked to KB articles and XP group
entires on this and found nothing. Anyone seen this problem?
- Prev by Date: Encountered WMF Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: Encountered WMF Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: Encountered WMF Vulnerability
- Next by thread: Re: Best friend Raiding Computer