Re: Office 2003 XP download

Malke wrote:
> Panda_man wrote:
>
>> and because I am very absent-minded these days here is the link now
>>

> http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=22&pcid=3c3bd1bb-5595-4512-bcca-f764770e1d71&type=trl
>>

>> :)
>> Panda_man
>
> Thanks. But MS Office won't run on this machine. ;-)
>
> Malke

They are working on it with the Wine project :-)

Kerry

  • Re: AVG free Version
    ... the first time you booted the system you agreed that it was tied to that ... What defines that computer is open to interpretation. ... Kerry ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: TROLL - check the headers
    ... MVP - Windows Shell/User ... > Well crafted troll. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Limit a part of the disk to non administrator
    ... If formatted with NTFS yes. ... Kerry ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: With netbios over tcp disfunctional whats left?
    ... Sorry Malke, I was trying to get the news type url to the exact thread ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Santorum 08
    ... You only voted for Clinton (twice), Gore and Kerry. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)