Re: Office 2003 XP download

and because I am very absent-minded these days here is the link now

http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=22&pcid=3c3bd1bb-5595-4512-bcca-f764770e1d71&type=trl

:)
Panda_man
--
Prevention is always better than cure !
Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware

"Panda_man" wrote:

> Hi again .Glad to hear.
>
> If you are interested ,here is the link for the trial of MS Office 2003
> Standart Edition.
> If you install it note that the provided licence key give you the change to
> use the product for 90 days even though it is written 60 day trial on the
> web-page.
>
> I believe MS Office is too expensive but the trial is good way to start.
> :)
>
> Panda_man
> --
> Prevention is always better than cure !
> Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware
> http://www.pandasoftware.com
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "Malke" wrote:
>
> > Panda_man wrote:
> >
> > > Malke ,probably the OP is talking about the free TRIAL of Microsoft
> > > Office 2003 which allows everyone to use the office for 3 months.By
> > > the way I am currently running such a trial of the Office on my
> > > personal computer.
> > >

> > > Dear Amatuer Computer User ,
> > > you may contact Microsoft in your country or local area and ask them
> > > to send you a CD with the trial of the Office.I am absolutely sure it
> > > is available and possilbe.
> > > < of courese if we are taling about the trial>
> > >
> > > See here:
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/
> >
> > Thanks, that's a very good possibility and I didn't know about the free
> > trial. However, unless the OP comes back with a good post so we can all
> > stop guessing, we'll never know.
> >
> > Malke
> > --
> > Elephant Boy Computers
> > www.elephantboycomputers.com
> > "Don't Panic!"
> > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

  • Re: Question about AVG or AVAST
    ... Prevention is always better than cure! ... Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware ... I can d/load the software to a folder on my desktop PC, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Bla trojan horse???
    ... Prevention is always better than cure! ... Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Cancer and the half-truth cure ?
    ... Cancer and the half-truth cure? ... How many times have you heard the cliche, "an ounce of prevention is ... responsible for the disease. ... A probable half-truth. ...
    (soc.culture.canada)
  • Cancer and the half-truth cure ?
    ... Cancer and the half-truth cure? ... How many times have you heard the cliche, "an ounce of prevention is ... responsible for the disease. ... A probable half-truth. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Cancer and the half-truth cure ?
    ... Cancer and the half-truth cure? ... How many times have you heard the cliche, "an ounce of prevention is ... responsible for the disease. ... A probable half-truth. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.cancer)