Re: Office 2003 XP download

Panda_man wrote:

> Malke ,probably the OP is talking about the free TRIAL of Microsoft
> Office 2003 which allows everyone to use the office for 3 months.By
> the way I am currently running such a trial of the Office on my
> personal computer.
>

> Dear Amatuer Computer User ,
> you may contact Microsoft in your country or local area and ask them
> to send you a CD with the trial of the Office.I am absolutely sure it
> is available and possilbe.
> < of courese if we are taling about the trial>
>
> See here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/

Thanks, that's a very good possibility and I didn't know about the free
trial. However, unless the OP comes back with a good post so we can all
stop guessing, we'll never know.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: XP Pro: Following MS updates, now unable to open Regedit or Command
    ... XP Pro Microsoft Updates reverting messages folder back to default ... Malke wrote: ... Windows Update caused this, go to Add/Remove Programs, click the show all ... Support for Windows Update - http://support.microsoft.com/gp/wusupport ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: help
    ... > explored the menu choices and found the RAM memory test option and ran ... This has nothing to do with Microsoft - you had ... Malke ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Change logon style
    ... Malke wrote: ... > use one that allows that; i.e., not a Microsoft operating system. ... Pro can use the Welcome screen also, assuming it's not on a domain. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Blocking threats from USB storage device - *spam*
    ... On this server, cannot Microsoft remove such posts? ... "Malke" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Hard Drive Space after reinstall
    ... Malke wrote: ... authorities at Virgin.net and to Microsoft. ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)