Re: Office 2003 XP download

Panda_man wrote:

> Malke ,probably the OP is talking about the free TRIAL of Microsoft
> Office 2003 which allows everyone to use the office for 3 months.By
> the way I am currently running such a trial of the Office on my
> personal computer.
> Dear Amatuer Computer User ,
> you may contact Microsoft in your country or local area and ask them
> to send you a CD with the trial of the Office.I am absolutely sure it
> is available and possilbe.
> < of courese if we are taling about the trial>
> See here:

Thanks, that's a very good possibility and I didn't know about the free
trial. However, unless the OP comes back with a good post so we can all
stop guessing, we'll never know.

Elephant Boy Computers
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP Pro: Following MS updates, now unable to open Regedit or Command
    ... XP Pro Microsoft Updates reverting messages folder back to default ... Malke wrote: ... Windows Update caused this, go to Add/Remove Programs, click the show all ... Support for Windows Update - ...
  • Re: help
    ... > explored the menu choices and found the RAM memory test option and ran ... This has nothing to do with Microsoft - you had ... Malke ...
  • Re: Change logon style
    ... Malke wrote: ... > use one that allows that; i.e., not a Microsoft operating system. ... Pro can use the Welcome screen also, assuming it's not on a domain. ...
  • Re: Blocking threats from USB storage device - *spam*
    ... On this server, cannot Microsoft remove such posts? ... "Malke" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Hard Drive Space after reinstall
    ... Malke wrote: ... authorities at and to Microsoft. ... Elephant Boy Computers ...