Re: Napster - Is it Safe?

From: "Allan C" <proven_solutions@xxxxxxxxxxx>

| He is the owner of the company.
| Do you think that it is 'safe'?

NO !

Peer-to-Peer (P2P) is NOT safe and does NOT belong on a company computer.
It leaves the security of the PC and company "at risk" as well as the companies proprietary
data.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Strange Clarion radio behavior 98 Jetta
    ... Owner called up the dealer and was given her code over the phone. ... What is strange is that the Clarion radio would power on flash SAFE and then ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: MOT testers liability question
    ... resulted in a major accident or death who is liable? ... The owner of the vehicle. ... MOT's are really only any use while the car is still ... months time it'll still be safe no matter how badly you drive it". ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • Re: Are ADHD Drugs Safe? Report Finds Little Proof
    ... >>> even though they don't know if they are safe. ... Hmmm...no harm... ... so *organized medicine* has given them freely to millions of kids ... many of whom belong to no organizations whatsoever, ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • ADAPTIVE_MITEXES (Was: Is MTX_CONTESTED evil?)
    ... [CC'ed the box owner] ... The bug is likely in some other code that is not really MP ... > safe but is out from under Giant anyways as adaptive mutexes allow more ... Maxim Konovalov ...
    (freebsd-arch)
  • Re: OLN Coverage: G. LeMond interview
    ... billyroll wrote: ... Does she really belong on that list? ... I was just quoting. ... I think it's safe to say she ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)