Re: Permissions problems

Ah I see, thanks for whoami I didn't know about that tool. I think
I've found a way around it, by putting all the limited users into my
own "LUsers" group, and setting the Deny permissions on that rather
than the normal "Users" group. Interesting enough though, all the
pictures for the accounts on the welcome screen have reverted to the
chess image, even though when logged on they show up right.

.