Re: Help, User Rights Assignment in Local Policies keep resetting

Thank you Steve...will try enabling the "policy chaneg" in auditing .

These computers are in a workgroup setting, they do not belong to a
domain/ad. I will try running some spyware detection software as well.

Cheers.

  • Deleted Accounts still generating Failed Delivery Reports
    ... I get a failed delivery report for former employees who used to use belong ... Active Directory Users and Computers. ... gone an also there is no trace in AD Users and Computers. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: XP CDs and Product keys
    ... Judith Perry wrote: ... >and grad students’ computers. ... >predecessor, that belong to various computers - the problem is, he didn't ... >but I don’t know which Product ID’s belong to which CD’s. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Very OT: Networks
    ... computers needs to belong to same ... workgroup in order to share files and printers in non ... network cards etc that a highend network guru can use to get around ... >>First of all the two computer must be belong to same workgroup ...
  • Re: Very OT: Networks
    ... computers needs to belong to same ... > workgroup in order to share files and printers in non ... > network cards etc that a highend network guru can use to get around ... >>>First of all the two computer must be belong to same workgroup ...
  • Re: Comp.Sys.Acorn.Community...
    ... Although I'm as guilty as any other guilty party, I have to say that if it ... isn't discussing computers it doesn't belong in the comp.sys.* hierarchy ... The restriction of chat about computers being banned is one where people ... shouldn't have a problem since they can bring the computer chat here (as ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)