Re: Anti-virus recommendations

From: "jasonkruser" <jasonkruser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Not really ten...just exadurating...but alot....lower than 10...but all the
| norton ones, i have bought. but Kaspersky Antivirus uses too much memory..I
| hace 512 MB and slows my pc down.

Norton AV is far worse !

NOD32 is lighter on resources than both.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: OT Virus Protection
    ... Norton appears to be so bloated, it slows my machine down. ... The AV I use/recommend is Kaspersky. ... The last three or four times I've called helpdesks for American products, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: OT Virus Protection
    ... Norton appears to be so bloated, it slows my machine down. ... I remove viruses for a living. ... The AV I use/recommend is Kaspersky. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: OT Virus Protection
    ... it slows my machine down. ... Norton is a resource hog and buggers up your ... I remove viruses for a living. ... The AV I use/recommend is Kaspersky. ...