Re: Help!My Computer says I cannot logon Interactively

Somehow your user account lost the user right to logon locally. This is not
something that should happen out of the blue. If your computer is a member
of an Active Directory domain which it sounds like since you apparently
logged on via your UPN then someone may have been messing with domain level
policies for user rights during the day. If anyone can logon to your
computer as a local administrator they can use Local Security Policy and go
to local policies/user rights to view the user rights for logon locally and
deny logon locally. If the user right is not being managed at the domain/OU
level then the local administrator should be able to modify those user
rights to be what is needed. The deny logon locally overrides any
corresponding user right for logon locally. --- Steve

.