Re: Win32/Apropos.B; WinNT/Zufyx.ASpyware.Apropos.C; Trojan.Win32.

David:
For the most part, it worked! I wasn't able to run sophos, but i ran the
other 3 and I think that it found alot more than I knew about lurking in the
dark recesses of "DOSLand"! Thanks for your help! everything is lightening
fast like when i first bought the computer 2 years ago. I AM STILL GETTING
THE SYSTEM 32 FOLDER OPENING ON STARTUP THOUGH. I JUST CLOSE IT AND GO ON
WITH MY ACTIVITY AND EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT: IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, BE
VERY DETAILED INSTRUCTION BECAUSE I AM A NOVICE AT SOLVING THESE PROBLEMS.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING,

mARK DEVILBISS, LAS VEGAS , NV

.