Re: How can I deny viewing the local drive from Internet Explorer?

If you restrict access to the Windows\System32 folder for running programs, your users may not be able to do much of anything on the computer.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

.