Allow only one web page to access the internet

Hi,

I have LAN network with Domain and full internet access.
On 2 computer in that Lan I want to allow internet access only to one page
where is my web database. I prefer to use Firefox.

How can I do this (all computers are with Win XP SP2)

Thanks

  • Allow only one web page to access the internet
    ... I have LAN network with Domain and full internet access. ... How can I do this (all computers are with Win XP SP2) ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Need SP2 Installation Instructions
    ... "peter" wrote: ... the above website has an .iso file of SP3 which includes SP2 ... If you dont know how to ignore a posting complain ... computer, unfortunately, I don't have internet access. ...
  • Re: Need SP2 Installation Instructions
    ... If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate ... computer, unfortunately, I don't have internet access. ... I downloaded the SP2 ...
  • Re: Problems with XP SP2
    ... There is much more security with SP2. ... It seems that the connection to teh www is weak ... My internet connection is working ... my internet access was working just fine. ...
  • Networking
    ... I suppose you've just installed Windows XP SP2 as well? ... >I have two computers connected to a router through which ... >internet access. ...