Re: Gaining access to network drive not possible

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_n0-spam-for-me-comcast.net)
Date: 11/29/05

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:04:45 -0600

Assuming you have basic connectivity to that computer [verify with ping,
etc] and have file and print sharing access make sure that the share AND
ntfs permissions are what you need to gain access. The links below explain
further. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308418
http://www.mcmcse.com/microsoft/guides/ntfs_and_share_permissions.shtml