Re: "log on" form

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_n0-spam-for-me-comcast.net)
Date: 11/17/05

Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:47:55 -0600

Make sure that the user account "josh" on the other computer has the same
password that you use on your computer and that user josh has access
permissions to the "Michael" share for both share and folder [NTFS]
permissions. The link below explains more on that if you have any
uestion. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308418