Re: antivirus

From: Evolution54 (Evolution54.1xxzmv_at_pcbanter.net)
Date: 11/03/05

Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:15:21 +0000

TUTAI Wrote:
> windows security centre says that they cannot find any antivirus
> software on
> my computer. i have had some antivirus software on my comp but they
> still
> can't detect it . Which antivirus do i need so that windows security
> centre
> will detect it.
> I have spybot and microsoft antispyware and these are not been
> detected
> either, please can some one help me.

Microsoft Antivirus Partners:
https://www.microsoft.com/security/partners/antivirus.asp

--
Evolution54

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Security Problems Plague XP SP2 via Symantec/McAfee
    ... > are lacking in a firewall or antivirus, or if they are simply not ... > protected while you are in the very act of installing protection. ... > Norton solves this by deliberately disabling Windows Security Center ... > during installation (which makes one wonder about the architecture of ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Security Center doesnt track NAV status
    ... Antivirus Partners Currently Supporting Windows Security Center: ... Security Center sees Norton Antivirus but doesn't know that's it's up to date or what the status is and periodically alerts the user with a message in the systray. ... I've gone ahead and disabled the Antivirus protection from the Security Center letting it know my Antivirus program takes care of its own virus protection so that the user doesn't keep seeing this alert from time to time. ...
  • Re: Blue screen - what now?
    ... - Windows Security Center Antivirus Override and Windows Security ... which includes Trend Micro antivirus and Sygate firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Windows Security
    ... windows security. ... If it this message is coming I cant do anything on the machine. ... Your system is infected with a rogue antivirus program. ... how to do a clean install, you can take your machine to a local computer ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Antivirus Tools Fool XPs Security Center
    ... > | Antivirus Tools Fool XP's Security Center ... > | Windows Security Center to report erroneously that the products were ... > So both McAfee and Symantec build software to run on Microsoft's platform. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)