Re: system restore initialization failed

From: Ron Martell (ron.martell_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/09/05

Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 10:57:21 -0700

Psych0 <outlaw.az@gmail.com> wrote:

>thanks for that link. but unfortunately i didn't find anything i looked for :(

Bert is the real expert on System Restore, at least compared to me,
and he usually hangs out in the microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
newsgroup so if you posted your question there he would quite likely
see it and respond.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada

--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I messed up Tonys suggestions on speeding up my computer. Nee
    ... >I tried the last known configuration, ... Try the F8 trick again and this time choose Safe Mode from the Startup ... When the computer is running in Safe Mode use System Restore and ... In memory of a dear friend Alex Nichol MVP ...
  • Re: blue screen only
    ... >Can access everything but only with "task manager". ... Try using System Restore to return your system to the most recent ... restore point that is prior to the incident with the virus scan. ... In memory of a dear friend Alex Nichol MVP ...
  • Re: Backing Up the System/System Restore & SP2
    ... There is no information at this site about what to do when System Restore ... starts, runs for awhile, then tells you it's DID NOT/COULD NOT successfully ... In memory of a dear friend Alex Nichol MVP ...
  • Re: Virus in system volumn restore file
    ... >My Bit Defender virus program has popped up a virus alert stating that ... I tried from the safe mode but it ... button in the System Restore section. ... In memory of a dear friend Alex Nichol MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)