Re: Password security for email

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 09/23/05

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:52:32 -0400

From: "Ramesh" <ramborums@@yahoodotcom>

| Hi,
|
| Between Outlook 2K and Outlook Express, which would be the one more safer
| for password security? Like to have nobody else be able to see my messages
| without knowing the password. Even if they copy the files to another
| system.
|
| Thanks in advance
| Ramesh

Outlook 2000

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Password security for email
    ... Between Outlook 2K and Outlook Express, which would be the one more safer ... for password security? ... Like to have nobody else be able to see my messages ...
  • Re: Kmail and received-function
    ... Wondows amchine with Outlook or Outlook express or whatever, ... second I turn off (the first being HTML sending). ... A neat trick could be to send mails in LOW priority, because nobody uses ... That however requeres the reciever wanting to see pictures ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Webmail "safer" than Outlook?
    ... whether I'd be "safer" having the email come through Outlook and be scanned by NOD, or "safer" opening the occasional message within the webmail environment. ... Haven't used Outlook in a long time, but I don't remember that it has an option to read in plain text. ... Opening HTML spam, while still connected to the internet, can/will get you tagged as a valid email address. ... Recommend you access your account at the webmail, delete all spams, and then download what is left. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Email
    ... I have a Late binding example below all my Outlook examples on my site ... But I do think that late binding> is safer (and will require fewer updates later).)> ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: How to stop spam on RGP
    ... Join Titan Poker wrote: ... free-love as they come, and nobody here brushed me the wrong way, as ... I'm glad that the Outlook thing worked for you. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)