Application Error 0xc00000022

From: Andy CMC (mccheang_at_singnet.com.sg)
Date: 09/22/05

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 04:10:38 +0800

Hi,

Need help to solve the error. After login my password, the msg The
application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000022). Click on OK to
terminate the application. appear. After click OK, only the background (No
Icon appear in desktop) appear and keep on waiting.
I am using Win XP Home.
It happen when the site invited me to update my window media to enable
'codex' for viewing.The anti virus detected some virus and when I re-boot,
the a/m condition appear.

Tks,
CMC

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Application Error 0xc00000022
    ... After login my password, the msg The ... > Icon appear in desktop) appear and keep on waiting. ... > It happen when the site invited me to update my window media to enable ...
  • Re: Design Question
    ... The problem with is that you are assuming the message is a LoginMessage. ... Then, you can use polymorphism to get the correct behavior out of msg; ... state machine in order to get certain values. ... "login request" state, you may need ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Is VMS losing the Financial Sector, also?
    ... Pressing the Break key would terminate any process running and initiate the login dialog. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: RUN TIME ERROR
    ... Either uninstall or delete from Manage Addons (Internet control panel). ... shuts down after getting msg!! ... This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.setup)
  • Cannot log into RWW
    ... I have several users who log into RWW fine but have one user who cannot ... I get the following msg: ... To work around I have this person use a different account to login to the ... their real account ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)