Re: Change s/n script

From: matty_lynch (DoNotEmail_at_WindowsForumz.com)
Date: 09/21/05

Date: 20 Sep 2005 23:35:55 -0400

"matty_lynch" wrote:
> can any one tell me exactly what text i need to put in to note
> pad to create a script what changes the s/n of windows xp
> every time you logon
>
> thanks
> Matthew Lynch
> 8)

thanks but i can neva seem to get the script to work can you go thru
step by step what i needd to do when i get dat script from dat website

thanks
Matthew Lynch

Relevant Pages

  • Messaging alert
    ... A few years ago I wrote a script using wish and expectk. ... created a button pad to automate some repetitive tasks and more. ... button pad flash a color to alert the user that the list is ready. ... I could have a loop look for a file every so often but I doubt that will ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • bad pad value
    ... I've wrote some script. ... bot there is one guy ... bad pad value "0.3c": ... Pozdrawiam! ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • pattern -help
    ... script that find every _begin should contain _end. ... If for reasons ... _end is missing, it should error out. ...
    (perl.beginners)