admnistrator account access

From: fgrant (
Date: 09/04/05

Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 06:55:01 -0700

the keyboard to my computer is not working so i can only access a user
account which has no password and then use the onscreen keyboard. I want to
try and reinstall the drivers but for this I need to access the admnistrator
account. Is there any way of switching user without logging out of the user
account to keep the use of the onscreen keyboard

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP: Cool feature with a weakness
    ... "screw with" a user even after logging out. ... As I said previously Settings stick on XP just as they do on OS X?.....WOW! ... I can, from a user account, hold down the control, option ...
  • Re: User Account Locked Out!!
    ... database connectivity causing the same problem. ... As I said instead of logging on to the XP if you first log on to the windows ... MVP - Directory Services ... To help try and track down where the account is getting ...
  • Re: Unable to access Yahoo account
    ... Try activating troubleshooting logging for Mail ... having difficulty with your other account while using another ISP's IP address. ... a valid Yahoo account and password but that might only be working so far ... > "There was a problem logging onto your mail server. ...
  • Link to Users Documents in My Computer deleted.
    ... After rebooting the computer from an unsafe shutdown and logging into ... my account on Windows XP - a small, ... removing a program with Add/Remove Programs in the control panel. ... If there is a way to restore this folder / link in My Computer, ...
  • Re: Why am I always prompted for name/pwd when accessing domain re
    ... logging into a Vista machine in a corporate environment? ... Log in with local account first. ... Use the Tool to import the profile ... I have just gotten a Vista laptop. ...