Re: Worm-protection warning/setting

From: Richard Urban [MVP] (richardurbanREMOVETHIS_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/30/05

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:20:01 -0400

Rule of thumb = if you don't know what it is, do not give it permission. See
if everything is still working OK. If you find no problems, the next time it
pops up, deny it permanently.

Run a virus scan and spyware scan NOW!

Download, Install and update before use, AVG Free antivirus at
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/Get+AVG+FREE/lng/us/tpl/v5

Download, Install and update before use, Ad-Aware FREE at

Download, Install and update before use, SpyBot Search and Destroy at

Get back to us with the results of these tests.

--
Regards,
Richard Urban