Re: Service Pack 2

From: jpas1954 (jpas1954_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/30/05

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:41:08 -0700

That worked like a charm. Thanks

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> jpas1954 wrote:
> > The snipurl site says, "Do not click download if you are updating
> > just one computer. A smaller, more appropriate update is available on
> > Windows Update" which of course if where I'm zeroed out. So. Is this
> > a safe site to use for one computer?
>
> Yes.
> Very much so.
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

  • Re: Has Windows XP&SP2 have a Regestry Cleaning Tool?
    ... It's fairly safe and eliminates most of the really unnecessary crud ... without endangering the end user (or the need for you to really know too ... Shenan Stanley ... MS-MVP ...
  • Re: Missing My Document files in XP Home Edition
    ... Any other differences (background image, desktop layout, etc?) ... Have you looked in your Recycle Bin? ... Shenan Stanley ... MS-MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP Slow shutdown
    ... Look up the registry key to clear the pagefile at shutdown and make sure it ... Shenan Stanley ... MS-MVP ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Media Player BLINDSIDE update!
    ... |> install anything you do not want to... ... |> Shenan Stanley ... |> MS-MVP ... why do they dishonestly disguise it as a "version 10" update? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Registration
    ... > The windows registration wizard fails to connect to Microsoft.Any ... Shenan Stanley ... MS-MVP ...