Re: User Logon Password

From: Shenan Stanley (newshelper_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/29/05

    Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:13:17 -0500

    Amanda wrote:
    > Okay, this is hard to explain but you know if your logged on windows
    > (you can see your desktop) and you hold the Windows button on your
    > keybord and "L" it will go to the user logon page? Well I forgot my
    > password, is there anyway to get passed it? This is very frustrating.

    So - either you never shutdown your system or you have it automatically
    logging you on?

    Any way "passed" the password concerns rebooting. If you auto-logon - you
    can just reboot anyway.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
         MS-MVP

    • Re: Is it worth upgrading to XP Pro ?
      ... |>I've been using Windows 2000 Pro for almost four years now and it is ... |>Not perfect, by any means, but quite okay for general use. ... | My understanding is that Windows product up until XP allocated two 64K ... Have you thought of upgrading RAM on your Win98 setup. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: Change background color
      ... Click Okay then click Apply. ... This will change the background color for all your windows, ... where the web site specifies a background color. ... a way to make the browser change the color white to gray, ...
    • Re: No Audio Device found
      ... Shenan Stanley wrote: ... (Windows XP to Windows Vista? ... Did you install some hardware device driver from "Windows Update"? ... Which shows the prior conversation and Amanda Price's message as Amanda ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: IBM 6576-27A 330-P75
      ... Download the Windows 98 shutdown supplement, ... 90 or 100 were okay. ... broken links on the Computercraft site to IBM ... here for a myriad of bios settings. ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.pc.classic)
    • Re: OT - an announcement
      ... Okay, how would that actually work in practice? ... APPLE logo sticker on the back window of her car. ... computer) that even the iPod Touch can't do. ... -- Ken from Chicago (Windows XP user) ...
      (rec.arts.sf.tv)