Re: Access to a "Docuements & Settings" folder

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (cnfrisch_at_nospamgmail.com)
Date: 08/25/05

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:54:36 -0500

Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810881

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups
"Javi" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I had a problem with my home computer and to recover the important data from
| the HD, I put it on my work computer.  I can read everything excepts my
| personal account folder in "Documents & Settings" that is what I truely need.
| It seems to be a rights problem to access to the folder but I have an
| administration rights on the work computer but this doesn't work.
|
| Can anyone help me, please?
|
| Thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: recover compacted folders
    ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: OE & SP2 missing Local Folders
    ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Lost Emails Information During "Compacting" of Folders
    ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Options | Maintenance for each Identity you have, and then compact manually ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...
  • Re: downloading messages
    ... , then wasted space is generated in that file, and the folder must be ... Options | Maintenance for each Identity you have, and then compact manually ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...
  • Re: Recovering messages failed!!
    ... Importing Outlook Express 6 messages from storage folder comes up with the ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...