user desktops

From: BigSteve911 (BigSteve911_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/23/05

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:47:02 -0700

How do I, as an administrator in win xp pro, delete desktop items from
limited user accounts? It always tells me i can't.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Adminstrator Password Change V2
    ... In the right pane, right-click Administrator, and then click Set ... Pro M70 laptop in which I've just reinstalled Win XP Pro SP2 from the ... installed Win XP Pro SP2 from the Toshiba Recovery Disk ... set an Admistrator Password during the installation of XP Pro SP2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • [Reinstall XP Pro?] Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete Grayed Out
    ... seriously considering reinstalling XP Pro from scratch. ... >>as Administrator (although my account, ... >>control panel to function as normal. ... >>so please direct your response as a reply to this ...
  • Re: "user does not have access privileges"
    ... I do not know what is up with the briefcase behavior, ... but I notice you have Pro, and Pro does allow login ... with Administrator without halting use of the Welcome ...
  • Re: upgrade.
    ... >> I have a friend that purchased XP home and wanted to ... >> upgrade to Pro, does she have to bye an upgrade cd to pro ... entries, Administrator account changes to program security settings, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot log on to XP
    ... For Pro: Use the CTRL-ALT-DEL method and at the logon prompt enter Administrator and any password you may have set on that account. ... For XP Home you can only log into the Administrator account in Safe Mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)